Thursday, February 14, 2013

On love, sex and marriage

It's amazing how a chance encounter with a looker can evoke intense reflections and recollections. Just the other day I met a girl at Campus who asked me to direct her to the Senate building. 

"Only on one condition," I said looking into her eyes, "that you give me your number." 

And she smiled a smile that reminded me of Santurina. Santurina the girl I went to school with back in the day. I'vesince met other girls with heifer-like eyes and inside-out radiance; girls with brains and physical voluptuousness that make men shudder. But few match the loveliness that was Santurina's.

Love's most beautiful when it's not conditioned by material things but God's love
Today, beauty is rarely given time to blossom. Peer pressure is overwhelming and true love has lost its essence because of the proliferation of material girls who shun noble-intentioned men for loaded philanderers. Consequently, it has become increasingly difficult to find beautiful and intelligent women who stick to their guns and refuse to be compromised; women who have appreciated without feeling depreciated that they can never take the man's place. 

If you know how difficult it is to find such women, log in and see the stuff they load on social networking sites. Take a walk on Kampala streets and watch them strutting in 'leaves' reminiscent of
Eve's, that prompted God to make her a better attire to cover her nudity. See the overly painted lips and hear the superficial accents.  You think they care about the maturity of character that is a key  ingredient of true beauty and distinguishes true love? Their babies are not even suckled lest the breasts lose firmness and fall like socks.

These women are also obsessed with expensive things. Absolutely nothing wrong with that if they don't demand that you satiate this obsession. Thus if that girl you are developing full-swing interest in has "shopping" topping her list of interests on Facebook, man, run! Otherwise she will suck you dry and dump you for her next victim.

Thankfully, a basket of rotten apples will always have a few good ones – the reason to remain optimistic. When you find that good apple, take her home to your parents and let the coldness and emptiness of
your house cease to be your reality.

For me I engaged the hunter's instinct and got the number from the stunning beauty I met at Campus. If it ends well, I'll one day relate the encounter to my children and conclude with a smirk, "That's how I met your mother!"

No comments:

Post a Comment